While installing modules from the marketplace directly from website you may encounter error message like “Signature hash does not match!”, solution for this is following for OpenCart version 220.127.116.11:
- Login to your OpenCart account https://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=account/login
- In the Dashboard you will see “Your Stores”, click it then click “Add Store” button.
- Then Add your store information which is domain name
- Then click submit, you will get details of your username and secret key
- Go to your website and log in to the admin section.
- Go to Extensions >> Marketplace and click the setting button
- It will show the popup where you enter the username and the secret key, enter them that you get above at opencart.com account dashboard
- Then you are set to install directly from OpenCart Marketplace from the dashboard.