With features of the featured module of OpenCart our Advanced featured OpenCart module will contain following features:
- The module name is shown in the Title, instead of just “Featured” in the default featured module. With this, you can change and enter any wording you like. In ours let’s say “Early Bird Products”
- Products scrolls showing some slider effects.
- At loading, it shows the only image, title, and price but on hover over it shows the “Add to cart”, “Wishlist” and “Compare” buttons.
- It also changes the default image to another additional image.
- You can customize the speed of scrolling. If you entered zero then it will not scroll, to see hidden products need to click on the arrows.
Files and folders contained in the Advanced Featured Module:
The front end will look like below image:
Back end settings will look like below image:
All of its codes are defined in the following links:
Code Description of Advanced Featured module’s admin template file OpenCart 184.108.40.206
Code Description of Advanced Featured module’s Catalog Controller file OpenCart 220.127.116.11
Code Description of Advanced Featured module’s Catalog Stylesheet file OpenCart 18.104.22.168
Code Description of Advanced Featured module’s Catalog Template file OpenCart 22.214.171.124