Adding custom position for different layout in OpenCart 2.2 like full width or full bottom
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Theme_Free_05
- Weight: 0.00kg
Order it for free.
Download the module
If your ftp is enabled from the admin section:
- Unzip the folder
- Upload the webocreation-full-width.ocmod.zip from Extensions >> Extension Installer
- All will be set.
If ftp is not set then follow following steps:
- Extract the zip file or Unzip the downloaded file.
- Upload the catalog and admin folder which is inside “webocreation-full-width/upload” folder to you server respective folder
- Upload the files inside the “upload” folder to your OpenCart root folder.
- Now login to admin section then go to Extensions >> Extension Installer >> where you upload the webocreation-full-width.ocmod.xml
- After successful installation, go to Extensions>> Modification and click the log tab and see if some errors are showing, if error shows then you have to solve it first.
- If no error click the refresh button
- You are all set.
- Enjoy free module.
If you see the module listed then you are set, now install the module.
Another with the installation of webocreation-full-width.ocmod.xml you will see “Full Width” when you go to Design >> Layout >>Edit any layout and you will se the Full width position installed.
If you see these two things then you have installed your files and folder properly. Now time to configure the module.
You are all set to show the full width in front.
Enjoy the module