In Opencart tips and tricks, we are showing how to add default or custom OpenCart modules in Journal 3 OpenCart theme.
- Go to Journal >> Layouts >> then edit where you want to show the OpenCart custom or default theme.
- Then hover over to the row that you want to show the image and click “Add Module” + button.
- This will add a content section, then click on it and a popup with lists of modules shows.
- Go to the bottom of the popup and click “Opencart”
- This gives lists of default Opencart modules
- Choose, edit them as per your requirement and add them on that layout.
Let us know if needed any supports.