We publishing another free Opencart eCommerce module “Advance Featured Module with product slider”. Some of the features of this free module are:
- Show custom title
- Aditional image flip flop
- Hover over show add to cart, wishlist, and compare button
- Sliding products
- Can manage to slide of products from the admin
- Show as many advances featured module as many you like
- Absolutely free
- None of the core files are changed
Check demo: Click Advance Featured Module with product slider
You can see the following output after installing the module in information layout, which is only for demo purpose, you can install in any page and in any layout:
Advance Featured Module with product slider
Download the module for OpenCart 2.2 from below:
- Unzip the downloaded folder.
- Upload the files and folders in the root folder to your server, put admin folder of zipping in admin folder of your server and catalog folder of zipping in catalog folder of your server
- Then activate the Advance Featured Module with product slider.
Activating the Advance Featured Module with product slider:
- After uploading files to servers, it’s time to install Advance Featured Module with product slider
- We are showing the Webocreation Featured Module with product slider in the content top and content-bottom of the information page but you can show it wherever you like as this is a normal module.
- Go to Admin section
- Then click on Extensions on the left menu
- After that Click Modules and go to Webocreation Featured Module with product slider in the modules list
- Then click the green button to install the module (see the image below)
- Then click blue edit button
- After that, you will see the form which has Module Name, Products, Limit, Width, Height, AutoPlay Speed, and status field, Fill it and select Enabled and then click Save button.
- Your module is active and is ready to use in the layout.
Setup layout for the Advance Featured ModuleÂ at InformationÂ page:
- From the admin, section goes to Design >> Layouts.
- You will see a list of layouts, from which edit the Information layout.
- Then click Blue add a button to add rows at the module section which is shown in the image below:
- Second, you choose the Advance Featured Module in the module column and Column Bottom in the Position column and insert the sort order as required. Do the same to show another Webocreation Featured module at the content top also, refer to the above image.
- Then click save button
Your custom Advance Featured Module is showing in the two positions of the information page. Likewise, you can show in many other layouts and pages.
Let me know if you get any problem with performing the above tasks in the comment so that I can help.