News Ticker Opencart Module for free
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Theme_Free_02
- Weight: 0.00kg
Opencart News Ticker is the module for Opencart which shows lines as ticker and I have made this as module so we can show wherever module can be shown.
To download please order it which is free.
For OpenCart 3 version please download from below:
Download newsticker module for free Opencart
If your ftp is enabled from the admin section:
- Upload the NewsTicker.ocmod.zip from Extensions >> Extension Installer
- All will be set.
If ftp is not set then follow following steps:
- Download the module
- Extract the zip file or Unzip the downloaded file.
- Upload the catalog and admin folder which is inside “NewsTicker.ocmod/upload” folder to you server respective folder
- Upload the files inside the “upload” folder to your OpenCart root folder.
- Now login to admin section then go to Extensions >> Extension Installer >> where you upload the newsticker.ocmod.xml
- After successful installation, go to Extensions>> Modification and click the log tab and see if some errors are showing, if error shows then you have to solve it first.
- If no error click the refresh button
- You are all set.
- Enjoy free module.
If you see the module listed then you are set, now install the module.
Another with the installation of newsticker.ocmod.xml you will see “NewsTicker” on left menu.
If you see these two things then you have installed your files and folder properly. Now time to configure the module.
First we install module, install database, then insert data of newsticker, then add module and insert data to module and configure at layouts to show at information page.
Install NewsTicker Module:
Go to Extensions >> Extensions >> Choose Modules in Extension Type >> In NewsTicker Module click Install button. Then Click edit button.
It will run the following query at your database:
When you clicked the Install Database then your database table is installed.
Now when you go to Extensions >> Extensions >> Choose Modules in Extension Type >> In NewsTicker Module click Edit button. Then you will see like below: